Our executive focus is on developing a person’s capacity for finding their own solutions through a partnership of exploration and discovery. In the corporate context, coaching works best with high potentials, executives, and knowledge workers, where commitment supersedes control.
We premise our work on an integrated ‘multiple intelligences’ approach and enable alignment, regenerative growth, sustained improvement and greater satisfaction. Through structured conversations we aim to inspire, build competence and transform people to becoming more open, resulting in improved relationships and enhanced performance.
Executive Development is not only about filling the cup but also about growing the capacity of the cup itself. We work with individuals to teach them how to access untapped potential, reinforce their essential qualities, and to develop a new definition of success.
Our approach is reliant upon a one-on-one relationship, where we pair an personal development practitioner with the person seeking to grow their executive capacities. An engagement typically involves meeting several times per month and runs an average of six months.
Examples of Executive Development Topics:
- Developing greater self awareness
- Interpersonal relationships, listening skills, and empathy
- Leading during times of change
- Being perceived as more proactive and effective at getting out of crises
- Delegation, empowerment, building effective teams
- Handling difficult conversations
- Receiving and giving feedback in non-critical constructive ways
- Working with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Time and energy management, dealing with overwhelm and busyness
- Mentoring, developing internal talent, succession